- Sponsor: Pediatric Pharmacotherapy, a monthly review from Children’s Medical Center, University of Virginia.
- Lengthy table of medications that induce photosensitivity, published in 1998. Other issues of the journal are available from Journal Link.
Harmful Effects of Medications on the Adult Digestive System
- Sponsor: National Digestive Diseases Clearinghouse, National Institutes of Health.
- A fact sheet on drug-induced injuries to the digestive system.
Institute for Safe Medication Practices
- Sponsor: Institute for Safe Medication Practices, a nonprofit organization.
- FAQs for patients on how to safely take medication and links to the larger U.S. associations of health care professionals.
- Lists medical textbook errata concerning medications.
National Coordinating Council for Medication Error Reporting and Prevention
- Sponsor: MCC MERP, a coordinating body of 19 national organizations interested in reducing medication errors (e.g., American Association of Retired Persons, American Medical Association).
- Click on “About Medication Errors?to see a taxonomy of errors and a tracking system for them.
- Includes a form to report medication errors, news releases, and recommendations.